This posting has expired and is no longer available.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ, who believes there is no salvation apart from faith in his atonement on the cross, by grace alone becoming 'born again' thus beginning a personal relationship with Christ, the Son of God.
- Able to effectively communicate personal faith and apply biblical principles and convictions in the workplace. Must have a strong sense of calling to the ministry of Colorado Christian University.
- Regularly attend and be engaged in meaningful involvement in a Bible-believing evangelical local church. Knowledgeable about the Word of God and passionate about Christian education.
- Must be a traditional evangelical Christian whose lifestyle is in consonance with sound Christian principles, is compatible with CCU's Statement of Faith, and is in agreement with the Strategic Objectives promulgated by the University.
The University Receptionist is a part-time, non-exempt position that reports to the Director of Admissions. This position would be located in the Office of Admissions for traditional students, be responsible for answering phones for Admissions, as well as the entire university, and would assist in data entry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for answering, screening and redirecting calls, taking and relaying message to the various departments and individuals within CCU
- Provide information to callers, or direct them to where they can access the information on our website
- Greet visitors that enter the Welcome Center
- Direct person to correct destination on campus
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of CCU
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative support and clerical support
- Monitor inventory needed for the reception area
- Organize and maintain the reception area
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- One or more years of experience in Reception work.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to assess situations quickly.
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls with efficiency and grace under stressful moments.
- Associates' or Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
Nature of Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to walk; stand; sit; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; speak with clarity, have appropriate vision and hearing capabilities. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. You may be required to work occasional irregular hours, including some nights and weekends
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Colorado Christian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status. CCU does reserve the right to exercise preference on the basis of religion in all of its employment practices. All employees who work at CCU must demonstrate a spiritual testimony consistent with our evangelical mission and follow our lifestyle expectations.Benefits
Colorado Christian University offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees. The benefit programs include: group health-dental-life insurance, 403b plan, paid vacation, paid sick leave, tuition waiver program, paid holidays, short-term disability, long-term disability, and a leave of absence program.