The Temporary Service Specialist is a non-exempt position reporting to the Manager of Service Specialists. The Service Specialist is responsible for maintaining excellent student support in the areas of financial aid, payment arrangements, and student accounts. The Service Specialist is responsible for resolving student financial issues and proactively assisting students to enable them to successfully investigate all payment options. The Service Student Specialist also assists a defined group of students and their advisors with all accompanying questions and concerns.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Trouble shoot account issues regarding payments, student aid, and financial arrangements.
2. Work current student accounts to make sure payment/aid is in place.
3. Work with lenders and Dept of Education on communication of loan processing.
4. Understand and communicate CCU policy and processes.
1. Proven ability to develop client relationships and provide excellent customer service with internal and external clients.
2. Demonstrated ability to handle high-volume phone and e-mail traffic.
3. Proven ability to process multiple tasks and a wide variety of constituent issues.
4. Proven proficiency in a computer environment and ability to handle confidential information with integrity.
5. Bachelor's degree preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to walk; stand; sit; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; speak with clarity, have appropriate vision and hearing capabilities. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Colorado Christian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status. CCU does reserve the right to exercise preference on the basis of religion in all of its employment practices. All employees who work at CCU must demonstrate a spiritual testimony consistent with our evangelical mission and follow our lifestyle expectations.
Interested in working with us but can’t find the position that fits you? Join our Talent Community.