This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Location:Southern Colorado Center - Colorado Springs
Job Type:Full time
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ, who believes there is no salvation apart from faith in his atonement on the cross, by grace alone becoming 'born again' thus beginning a personal relationship with Christ, the Son of God.
- Able to effectively communicate personal faith and apply biblical principles and convictions in the workplace. Must have a strong sense of calling to the ministry of Colorado Christian University.
- Regularly attend and be engaged in meaningful involvement in a Bible-believing evangelical local church. Knowledgeable about the Word of God and passionate about Christian education.
- Must be a traditional evangelical Christian whose lifestyle is in consonance with sound Christian principles, is compatible with CCU's Statement of Faith, and is in agreement with the Strategic Objectives promulgated by the University.
The Regional Enrollment Director (RED) is a full-time, exempt position reporting to the Vice President of Marketing & Enrollment for the College of Adult & Graduate Studies (CAGS). The RED is responsible for business development and for directing a team of enrollment counselors in the process of carrying leads through to enrollment in the CAGS. The business development component includes responsibility to function as the primary representative to the community and its businesses, schools, churches, events, etc. and being the primary lead generator in the region. The management component includes responsibility for selecting, training, nurturing, directing and overall effectiveness of the Enrollment Counselors within the context of the University's mission, vision, strategic objectives, policies and resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the regional recruiting and business development team for the Southern Colorado Center located in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Demonstrate excellent strategic thinking and conceptual skills.
- Achieving or exceeding assigned CAGS goals (including enrollment development).
- Administer business plans, forecasting, and budgets associated with approved strategic plans and projects, including local marketing, course scheduling and event planning.
- Initiate business development relationships with businesses, agencies and organizations (public and private) to achieve the strategic goals of the University and CAGS center.
- Demonstrate ability work effectively and positively with other administrators, departments, and faculty and to establish and maintain effective positive working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Lead and direct the delivery of high quality student/customer service.
- Demonstrate strong supervisory and participatory leadership skills.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Possess five years of progressive responsibility as a leader, supervisor, or manager related to business development, recruitment, or admission/enrollment. Other relevant leadership experience may also be considered.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university required. Master's degree preferred.
- Demonstrated superior oral, interpersonal, and written communication skills; must communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Must possess current experience using business management tools; desktop strategic planning, database, spreadsheet, and project management software and college/business wide information technology systems.
- A polished, professional demeanor is required for this position as the successful candidate will regularly interact with customers, faculty, and staff.
Nature of Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to walk; stand; sit; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; speak with clarity, have appropriate vision and hearing capabilities. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. You may be required to work occasional irregular hours, including some nights and weekends. Local and regional travel is expected.
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Colorado Christian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status. CCU does reserve the right to exercise preference on the basis of religion in all of its employment practices. All employees who work at CCU must demonstrate a spiritual testimony consistent with our evangelical mission and follow our lifestyle expectations.