This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Location: Global Enrollment Center (Located in Northglenn)
Department: CAGS Enrollment
Job Type: Full time
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ, who believes there is no salvation apart from faith in his atonement on the cross, by grace alone becoming 'born again' thus beginning a personal relationship with Christ, the Son of God.
- Able to effectively communicate personal faith and apply biblical principles and convictions in the workplace. Must have a strong sense of calling to the ministry of Colorado Christian University.
- Regularly attend and be engaged in meaningful involvement in a Bible-believing evangelical local church. Knowledgeable about the Word of God and passionate about Christian education.
- Must be a traditional evangelical Christian whose lifestyle is in consonance with sound Christian principles, is compatible with CCU's Statement of Faith, and is in agreement with the Strategic Objectives promulgated by the University.
The Global Enrollment Center Enrollment Counselor (GEC EC) will use effective sales and marketing skills to enroll prospective students into the Online Programs in the College of Adult and Graduate Studies (CAGS).Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Working in a call center environment, apply proven marketing and inside sales techniques to attract students to Christian Online Higher Education.
- Articulate to potential students how Colorado Christian University fits into their education goals.
- Treat prospective students as customers and be able to answer questions related to their educational wants or needs at Colorado Christian University.
- Achieve and exceed monthly enrollment goals. Make calls or receive calls from students or family members inquiring about educational programs. Must be able to persuade and convince our customers why CCU is a good faith fit and how faith can integrate with their daily lives and educational/career choices.
- Regularly measure and report student recruiting activities (including inbound & outbound calls/e-mails/task management within CRM) to leadership on a daily and weekly basis.
- Work effectively and positively with other CAGS staff and faculty to establish and maintain effective working relationships within the University community. Harmony within the Global Enrollment team is critical to meeting overall department goals and working within a biblical framework.
- Daily will monitor actual enrollments, in relation to individual goals and as established by leadership, and will execute proven techniques to accomplish enrollment goals.
- Function as a member of a university-wide team, focused on enrolling, retaining and serving Online Adult and Graduate Students.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Nature of Work Environment
- Two or more years' experience in College/University Admissions, Sales, Public Relations, Corporate Development, Marketing or other related field. Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve enrollment goals and utilize proven educational enrollment techniques; along with inbound/outbound telesales experience preferred.
- Proven oral and written communication skills, highly organized, and a demonstrated ability to manage time effectively with multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member and as an individual contributor.
- Experience with MS Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project. Experience with admissions software and contact management preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to walk; stand; sit; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; speak with clarity, have appropriate vision and hearing capabilities. Requires sitting at a desk, working on a computer, and conducting phone conversations for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. You may be required to work occasional irregular hours, including some nights and weekends.
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Colorado Christian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status. CCU does reserve the right to exercise preference on the basis of religion in all of its employment practices. All employees who work at CCU must demonstrate a spiritual testimony consistent with our evangelical mission and follow our lifestyle expectations.