Location:Northern Colorado Center - Loveland
Job Type:Full time
The Enrollment Counselor position for the College of Adult and Graduate Studies requires a significant amount of phone work, one-to-one admissions counseling and facilitating information sessions. The primary responsibility of Enrollment Counselors is to use counseling, sales, and motivational skills and experience in order to effectively assist prospective students in becoming enrolled students.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Apply proven marketing and sales techniques to attract students to Christian higher education.
2. Articulate to potential students how Colorado Christian University fits into their education and career goals.
3. Identify key sources for student recruiting opportunities through researching education markets, web-based marketing, and continuing to cultivate relationships already established by the University.
4. Measure and regularly report corporate prospecting and student recruiting activities to leadership.
5. Work effectively and positively with other CAGS staff and faculty to establish and maintain effective working relationships within the University community
6. Contribute to the ongoing development of healthy spiritual community with students, staff and faculty.
7. Monitor enrollment and retention and provide appropriate evaluation, analysis and improvements as warranted by the monitoring results.
8. Function as a member of a University-wide team focused on enrolling, retaining and serving adult and graduate online students.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. 2-5 years experience in college/university admissions, public relations, corporate development, marketing or other related industries. A Bachelor's degree is preferred but not required.
2. Demonstrated ability to achieve sales goals and utilize proven marketing techniques, inbound/outbound telesales experience is a plus.
3.Proven communication and organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage time effectively with multiple priorities.
While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to walk; stand; sit; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; speak with clarity, have appropriate vision and hearing capabilities. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. You may be required to work occasional irregular hours, including some nights and weekends
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Colorado Christian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status. CCU does reserve the right to exercise preference on the basis of religion in all of its employment practices. All employees who work at CCU must demonstrate a spiritual testimony consistent with our evangelical mission and follow our lifestyle expectations.
Interested in working with us but can’t find the position that fits you? Join our Talent Community.