This posting has expired and is no longer available.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ, who believes there is no salvation apart from faith in his atonement on the cross, by grace alone becoming 'born again' thus beginning a personal relationship with Christ, the Son of God.
- Able to effectively communicate personal faith and apply biblical principles and convictions in the workplace. Must have a strong sense of calling to the ministry of Colorado Christian University.
- Regularly attend and be engaged in meaningful involvement in a Bible-believing evangelical local church. Knowledgeable about the Word of God and passionate about Christian education.
- Must be a traditional evangelical Christian whose lifestyle is in consonance with sound Christian principles, is compatible with CCU's Statement of Faith, and is in agreement with the Strategic Objectives promulgated by the University.
The part-time, temporary
, non-exempt Enrollment Assistant position provides administrative support for Enrollment. The Enrollment Assistant must be a self-starter with superior phone skills, able to manage multiple projects and priorities, and be results driven. Additionally, the Enrollment Assistant is responsible for handling discreet and confidential information and providing high quality customer service to internal customers (University staff, faculty, and students) and external customers (prospective students, affiliate faculty, and others who visit the University).Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, distribute and maintain official documents, reports, policies and procedures.
- Performs a variety of administrative support duties such as printing, faxing, scanning and ensuring office equipment is maintained in working condition and has the necessary supplies for operation.
- Data entry for Enrollment
- Record, track, and maintain enrollment documents, plans, approvals and reports.
- Coordinate meetings, special events, course scheduling and student meetings.
- Create, manage and maintain facility and student files according to University policy.
- Coordinate and collaborate in the use of multiple administrative communications forums including e-mail, distribution lists and web-based resources.
- Prepare enrollment reports and other reports as assigned.
- Assist with support of enrollment and registration for undergraduate and graduate course offerings.
Other duties as assigned.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Two to five years of customer focused experience with a proven track record of administrative support; preferably in a university, business, or ministry setting.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and work discreetly with sensitive information.
- Proven ability to be proactive in delivering prompt, accurate and Christ-like customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to work positively and effectively as a team member and as an individual contributor.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high energy environment and effectively manage multiple tasks; highly motivated to achieve goals.
- Proven proficiency with computer software, especially MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience with Datatel's Colleague and Blackboard preferred.
- Able to demonstrate highly developed business communication skills; speaking, writing, editing and proofing.
Nature of Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to walk; stand; sit; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; speak with clarity, have appropriate vision and hearing capabilities. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. You may be required to work occasional irregular hours, including some nights and weekends
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Colorado Christian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status. CCU does reserve the right to exercise preference on the basis of religion in all of its employment practices. All employees who work at CCU must demonstrate a spiritual testimony consistent with our evangelical mission and follow our lifestyle expectations.Benefits
Colorado Christian University offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees. The benefit programs include: group health-dental-life insurance, 403b plan, paid vacation, paid sick leave, tuition waiver program, paid holidays, short-term disability, long-term disability, and a leave of absence program.