This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Job Type:Full time
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ, who believes there is no salvation apart from faith in his atonement on the cross, by grace alone becoming 'born again' thus beginning a personal relationship with Christ, the Son of God.
- Able to effectively communicate personal faith and apply biblical principles and convictions in the workplace. Must have a strong sense of calling to the ministry of Colorado Christian University.
- Regularly attend and be engaged in meaningful involvement in a Bible-believing evangelical local church. Knowledgeable about the Word of God and passionate about Christian education.
- Must be a traditional evangelical Christian whose lifestyle is in consonance with sound Christian principles, is compatible with CCU's Statement of Faith, and is in agreement with the Strategic Objectives promulgated by the University.
The Dual Credit Representative is responsible for the establishment and maintenance of relationships with administrators at high schools who are currently offering Colorado Christian University's dual credit program and is the primary contact for establishing new relationships in eligible dual credit candidate schools within their territory. This position reports to the Director of Dual Enrollment Programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Dual Credit Representative will maintain relationships and have consistent communication with current dual credit partner high schools. The representative must be reliable in their direct contact with high school administrators and provide accurate information on the implementation of CCU's dual credit program.
- Market the dual credit program to Christian schools, public schools, and other non-profit entities within their assigned territory through the generation of leads and the cultivation of contacts and be responsible for the addition of new schools. Effectively communicate the course application process to high school administration and teachers and provide support throughout the approval process.
- Individually visit every dual credit high school within the assigned territory to explain the registration process and effectively communicate the benefits of dual credit to high school students and their parents. Visit high school dual credit classes to maintain the integrity of the courses.
- Work alongside CCU Enrollment Counselors in maintaining relationships with partner high schools. This includes attending partner school visits, college nights, and any other program offerings CCU hosts in partner high schools who have implemented the dual credit program or who are considering the program.
- Significant travel to high schools throughout assigned territory will be required. This travel may consist of being out of the office for up to a week at a time and as many as 20 trips per year.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A Bachelor's degree is required, master's degree is preferred.
- Experience in an educational setting with knowledge of dual credit.
- Past success in sales and marketing endeavors.
- Values and implements strong customer service.
- Professional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to present to large groups.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a team member and as an individual contributor.
- A self-starter who is able to work under deadlines and manage multiple projects effectively.
- Positive demeanor and professional appearance are required.
Nature of Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to walk; stand; sit; reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, speak with clarity, have appropriate vision and hearing capabilities. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. You may be required to work occasional irregular hours, including some nights and weekends
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Colorado Christian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status. CCU does reserve the right to exercise preference on the basis of religion in all of its employment practices. All employees who work at CCU must demonstrate a spiritual testimony consistent with our evangelical mission and follow our lifestyle expectations.