This posting has expired and is no longer available.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ, who believes there is no salvation apart from faith in his atonement on the cross, by grace alone becoming 'born again' thus beginning a personal relationship with Christ, the Son of God.
- Able to effectively communicate personal faith and apply biblical principles and convictions in the workplace. Must have a strong sense of calling to the ministry of Colorado Christian University.
- Regularly attend and be engaged in meaningful involvement in a Bible-believing evangelical local church. Knowledgeable about the Word of God and passionate about Christian education.
- Must be a traditional evangelical Christian whose lifestyle is in consonance with sound Christian principles, is compatible with CCU's Statement of Faith, and is in agreement with the Strategic Objectives promulgated by the University.
The Coordinator of Faculty Development is responsible for the training, support, and testing of the Learning Management System and other university policies and procedures.Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a comprehensive plan for training affiliate faculty to teach online.
- Develop a comprehensive communication plan for all affiliate faculty and select university administrators.
- Create instructional videos that explain best practices for teaching online.
- Assist the Director of Faculty Development in creating and implementing new and veteran faculty development opportunities.
- Perform interventions and follow-up training for professors who have been identified as needing additional support. May require evening and weekend hours.
- Attend the monthly student evaluation meetings and provide training recommendations to the Deans.
- Research assigned training topics and design, develop, and implement faculty training programs and seminars.
- Provide regular maintenance and analysis services of affiliate faculty databases.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution in the subject area of education, training, or closely related to the field of education (required). Master's degree in education preferred.
- At least three years' experience with a university or corporate Learning Management System (preferred).
- At least three years of demonstrated expertise in college level curriculum design and implementation of multiple teaching methodologies to diverse adult audiences (preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to perform a needs analysis and develop training (required).
- A demonstrated competency in Microsoft office software which will be used in the development of faculty training programs and seminars (required).
Nature of Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to walk; stand; sit; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; speak with clarity, have appropriate vision and hearing capabilities. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Colorado Christian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status. CCU does reserve the right to exercise preference on the basis of religion in all of its employment practices. All employees who work at CCU must demonstrate a spiritual testimony consistent with our evangelical mission and follow our lifestyle expectations.Benefits
Colorado Christian University offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees. The benefit programs include: group health-dental-life insurance, 403b plan, paid vacation, paid sick leave, tuition waiver program, paid holidays, short-term disability, long-term disability, and a leave of absence program.