This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Department: CAGS Academic Affairs
Job Type: Full time
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ, who believes there is no salvation apart from faith in his atonement on the cross, by grace alone becoming 'born again' thus beginning a personal relationship with Christ, the Son of God.
- Able to effectively communicate personal faith and apply biblical principles and convictions in the workplace. Must have a strong sense of calling to the ministry of Colorado Christian University.
- Regularly attend and be engaged in meaningful involvement in a Bible-believing evangelical local church. Knowledgeable about the Word of God and passionate about Christian education.
- Must be a traditional evangelical Christian whose lifestyle is in consonance with sound Christian principles, is compatible with CCU's Statement of Faith, and is in agreement with the Strategic Objectives promulgated by the University.
The Coordinator of Assessment and Reporting is a full-time, exempt position reporting to, and working with, the Director of Faculty Development to manage the student learning assessment plan for the College of Adult and Graduate Studies (CAGS). Exceptional communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills are required. A polished, professional demeanor is required for this position as the coordinator will interact with faculty and staff as well as various external constituencies.Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Maintain the CAGS-wide assessment plan.
- Work alongside the Director of Faculty Development and CAGS Deans to plan and develop the CAGS-wide assessment plan.
- Collect, score, monitor, and document all assessment activities within instructional and support programs (ex. read/score student essays, track scores for student exams, etc.).
- Collect and document data collected from student learning assessment activities as outlined in each programs assessment plan.
- Analyze assessment data and provide narrative and context for stakeholders.
- Maintain a filing system for CAGS assessment data collected, annual assessment reports, and assessment plans.
- Prepare assessment reports required by CCU as assigned by the Director of Faculty Development
- Coordinate the evaluation of student learning assessment and provide data to the Director of Curriculum Development each semester.
- Deploy, collect, and analyze all surveys for CAGS (ex. alumni satisfaction and faculty satisfaction surveys).
Nature of Work Environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. Education, Curriculum and Instruction, Assessment or equivalent required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Experience with student learning assessment preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required).
- In-depth knowledge of adult learning theory, distributed learning, and regional accrediting standards preferred.
- Experience with Blackboard or similar learning management systems preferred.
- Experience with online education preferred.
- Tasks involve the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work. This may involve some lifting, carrying, moving, pushing and/or pulling of objects/materials of light weight (15-20 pounds).
- Work occasional irregular hours, including some nights and weekends.
- Minimal local and regional travel is expected.
- Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or workstation.
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Colorado Christian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status. CCU does reserve the right to exercise preference on the basis of religion in all of its employment practices. All employees who work at CCU must demonstrate a spiritual testimony consistent with our evangelical mission and follow our lifestyle expectations.