This posting has expired and is no longer available.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ, who believes there is no salvation apart from faith in his atonement on the cross, by grace alone becoming 'born again' thus beginning a personal relationship with Christ, the Son of God.
- Able to effectively communicate personal faith and apply biblical principles and convictions in the workplace. Must have a strong sense of calling to the ministry of Colorado Christian University.
- Regularly attend and be engaged in meaningful involvement in a Bible-believing evangelical local church. Knowledgeable about the Word of God and passionate about Christian education.
- Must be a traditional evangelical Christian whose lifestyle is in consonance with sound Christian principles, is compatible with CCU's Statement of Faith, and is in agreement with the Strategic Objectives promulgated by the University.
The Admissions and Records Analyst is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Associate Registrar in the Service Central office, a department that integrates student service functions. The Admissions and Records Analyst assists with the administration of various records processing within the student information systems used by the University. This includes running financial aid and registration processes, as well as problem analysis and resolution of issues associated with our Ellucian Colleague system and associated student applications. It also includes related data documentation to assist with admission support services and student VA certification.Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Perform student record processes in student information systems including registrar and admissions operations, such as transcript evaluation, degree audit, registration, and admissions documentation.
- Perform financial aid procedures such as loan origination and certification, student funds disbursement, and Title IV verification.
- Assist with VA certifications, posting, reconciliation, and analysis.
- Trouble shooting and analysis of problems and solutions within the Colleague environment.
- Prepare and run communication flows from within the Colleague environment, and help support hardcopy fulfillment when necessary.
- Assist in all student record-keeping to maintain confidentiality and required FERPA regulations.
Nature of Work Environment
- Excellent customer service with internal and external constituencies.
- Attention to detail in dealing with student records and reporting requirements, and ability to handle multiple unique tasks within a typical day with efficiency and accuracy.
- Computer applications experience and ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Ability to work in the Colleague environment, and handle confidential data/information with integrity.
- Work to improve systems and communication between customers.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to walk; stand; sit; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; speak with clarity, have appropriate vision and hearing capabilities. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Colorado Christian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status. CCU does reserve the right to exercise preference on the basis of religion in all of its employment practices. All employees who work at CCU must demonstrate a spiritual testimony consistent with our evangelical mission and follow our lifestyle expectations.Benefits
Colorado Christian University offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees. The benefit programs include: group health-dental-life insurance, 403b plan, paid vacation, paid sick leave, tuition waiver program, paid holidays, short-term disability, long-term disability, and a leave of absence program.