This posting has expired and is no longer available.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ, who believes there is no salvation apart from faith in his atonement on the cross, by grace alone becoming 'born again' thus beginning a personal relationship with Christ, the Son of God.
- Able to effectively communicate personal faith and apply biblical principles and convictions in the workplace. Must have a strong sense of calling to the ministry of Colorado Christian University.
- Regularly attend and be engaged in meaningful involvement in a Bible-believing evangelical local church. Knowledgeable about the Word of God and passionate about Christian education.
- Must be a traditional evangelical Christian whose lifestyle is in consonance with sound Christian principles, is compatible with CCU's Statement of Faith, and is in agreement with the Strategic Objectives promulgated by the University.
The Centennial Institute at Colorado Christian University works to enhance public understanding of the most important issues relating to faith, family, and freedom. As part of this endeavor, the Institute focuses its efforts on conducting research, analyzing public policy, and sponsoring seminars, conference, and other activities that involve students, faculty, staff, and outside experts. The Administrator of the Centennial Institute is a full-time, exempt position reporting to the Assistant Director of the Centennial Institute. This position is responsible for the overall administration of the Centennial Institute office and assisting the Assistant Director in event planning, event implementation, social media efforts, etc.Duties and Responsibilities
1. Responsible for payment of invoices, expense reports, check requests, and other payments.2. Oversees management of donations to the Institute, including submission to Accounting, acknowledgement of donation, etc.3. Works in conjunction with Director and Assistant Director to successfully plan events, including but not limited to: scheduling events, review and selection of venues, scheduling and contracting of event speakers, booking flights, hotels and ground transportation, arranging for caterers, developing event collateral, etc.4. Oversees Centennial Institutes online store, including reservations and registrations for events.5. Conducts online research regarding public policy, legislation, etc.6. Supervises Centennial Institute student staff.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. 2-3 years of office administration experience.2. Excellent oral and written communication skills.3. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)4. Confidence in interacting with a wide range of constituents within and outside the University.5. Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once, successfully.6. Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.7. Demonstrated ability to maintain professionalism and grace under pressure.Nature of Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to walk; stand; sit; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; speak with clarity, have appropriate vision and hearing capabilities. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Colorado Christian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status. CCU does reserve the right to exercise preference on the basis of religion in all of its employment practices. All employees who work at CCU must demonstrate a spiritual testimony consistent with our evangelical mission and follow our lifestyle expectations.Benefits
Colorado Christian University offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees. The benefit programs include: group health-dental-life insurance, 403b plan, paid vacation, paid sick leave, tuition waiver program, paid holidays, short-term disability, long-term disability, and a leave of absence program.