This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Job Type:Full time
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ, who believes there is no salvation apart from faith in his atonement on the cross, by grace alone becoming 'born again' thus beginning a personal relationship with Christ, the Son of God.
- Able to effectively communicate personal faith and apply biblical principles and convictions in the workplace. Must have a strong sense of calling to the ministry of Colorado Christian University.
- Regularly attend and be engaged in meaningful involvement in a Bible-believing evangelical local church. Knowledgeable about the Word of God and passionate about Christian education.
- Must be a traditional evangelical Christian whose lifestyle is in consonance with sound Christian principles, is compatible with CCU's Statement of Faith, and is in agreement with the Strategic Objectives promulgated by the University.
The Administrative Assistant to Business Affairs is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Director of Human Resources. This position provides administrative support for the Business Affairs division (CFO, IT, and HR). This position is highly visible and is the first point of contact for the University's clients and guests and represents the University to the public. Exceptional public relations skills, strong written/verbal skills, multitasking abilities, organizational and technical skills are required. A polished, professional demeanor and appearance is required for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports the Vice President of Business Affairs, Director of Human Resources and other assigned individuals with administrative duties.
- Must have sound judgment with sensitive information and adhere to high standards of confidentiality.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls in order to direct customers to their scheduled appointments within the Business Affairs office.
- Schedules meetings, meeting rooms, special events, individual and group travel; may perform event coordination as well.
- Performs a variety of administrative support duties such as printing, faxing, scanning, and ensuring office equipment is maintained in working condition and has the necessary supplies for operation.
- Data entry for Business Affairs invoicing.
- Places the weekly order for the convenience machine and stocks the machine daily.
- Ensures that conference rooms and kitchen areas are straightened, clean, and organized.
- Coordinates maintenance for suite 600.
- Assists the Human Resource team with overall duties i.e., data entry, scanning, employment testing and other support duties.
- Supports the benefits team with answering benefit questions, completing benefit enrollments and employment verifications, and ensures data integrity.
- Supports the employment team with candidate notices and employment testing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two years of experience supporting a business office and executives with administrative tasks preferred. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software applications and able to use other corporate software.
- Able to demonstrate discretion and maintain confidentiality in accordance with university policies and administrative needs.
- Approachable and proactive in delivering prompt, accurate, and excellent customer service. Must meet deadlines.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and is highly motivated to achieve goals.
- Basic math skills and accurate record keeping required.
While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to walk; stand; sit; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; speak with clarity, have appropriate vision and hearing capabilities. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Tasks involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or workstation. May work occasional irregular hours, including some nights and weekends.
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Colorado Christian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status. CCU does reserve the right to exercise preference on the basis of religion in all of its employment practices. All employees who work at CCU must demonstrate a spiritual testimony consistent with our evangelical mission and follow our lifestyle expectations.Benefits
Colorado Christian University offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees. The benefit programs include: group health-dental-life insurance, 403b plan, paid vacation, paid sick leave, tuition waiver program, paid holidays, short-term disability, long-term disability, and a leave of absence program.