This posting has expired and is no longer available.
Job Type:Full time
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ, who believes there is no salvation apart from faith in his atonement on the cross, by grace alone becoming 'born again' thus beginning a personal relationship with Christ, the Son of God.
- Able to effectively communicate personal faith and apply biblical principles and convictions in the workplace. Must have a strong sense of calling to the ministry of Colorado Christian University.
- Regularly attend and be engaged in meaningful involvement in a Bible-believing evangelical local church. Knowledgeable about the Word of God and passionate about Christian education.
- Must be a traditional evangelical Christian whose lifestyle is in consonance with sound Christian principles, is compatible with CCU's Statement of Faith, and is in agreement with the Strategic Objectives promulgated by the University.
The Administrative Assistant for Dual Enrollment Programs is the key resource for the Dual Enrollment Programs office and staff, providing support in the areas of computer systems, scheduling, and message tracking. They act as the liaison between Dual Enrollment staff and dual credit schools, as well as other CCU offices. The Administrative Assistant will also take the lead in tracking the budget and employee records for the department. The position reports to the Director of Dual Enrollment Programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide clerical and computer support to the Director of Dual Enrollment Programs and staff, including appointment tracking, messaging, and coordinating meetings.
- Directly responsible for the employee records for the department, making sure all files are up to date, and each employee has been processed in and out of the Human Resources department. They are also responsible for student employee records and pay approval.
- Track, process, and organize all aspects of the budget process including purchase requests, on-line budget data entry, and maintaining the budget database for the department.
- Supervise office student staff, maintaining a welcoming atmosphere, and being a key resource for the Dual Enrollment Office.
- Coordinate mail for the department and act as a liaison for the copier, paper, and office supply area.
- Provide support for Dual Enrollment events such as CCU Preview, high school fairs and school visits. Be familiar with the programs and be able to assist with questions.
- Act as a liaison with the Informational Technology Office concerning computer technical support for department computers.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Three years of administrative experience; preferably with a higher education setting.
- Experience with various computer applications; must be proficient at using Word and Excel.
- Knowledge in budget tracking and monitoring required.
- Ability to relate to a wide variety of people; including but not limited to students, faculty, staff, and community members.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining flexibility with department demands.
- Detail oriented and strong work ethic.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Proven administrative experience required.
Nature of Work Environment
While performing the duties of this job, you may be required to walk; stand; sit; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; speak with clarity, have appropriate vision and hearing capabilities. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. You may be required to work occasional irregular hours, including some nights and weekends
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Colorado Christian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status. CCU does reserve the right to exercise preference on the basis of religion in all of its employment practices. All employees who work at CCU must demonstrate a spiritual testimony consistent with our evangelical mission and follow our lifestyle expectations.