This posting has expired and is no longer available.
- Committed follower of Jesus Christ, who believes there is no salvation apart from faith in his atonement on the cross, by grace alone becoming 'born again' thus beginning a personal relationship with Christ, the Son of God.
- Able to effectively communicate personal faith and apply biblical principles and convictions in the workplace. Must have a strong sense of calling to the ministry of Colorado Christian University.
- Regularly attend and be engaged in meaningful involvement in a Bible-believing evangelical local church. Knowledgeable about the Word of God and passionate about Christian education.
- Must be a traditional evangelical Christian whose lifestyle is in consonance with sound Christian principles, is compatible with CCU's Statement of Faith, and is in agreement with the Strategic Objectives promulgated by the University.
Job SummaryThe Administrative Assistant for Campus Ministries is a full-time (32 hours a week), non-exempt position reporting to the Dean of Spiritual Formation. This position provides administrative support for the Dean of Spiritual Formation, Director of Student Missions, Director of Discipleship and the Director of University Counseling. This position is highly visible and is the first point of contact for students and visitors to the Campus Ministries department. Exceptional public relations skills, strong written/verbal skills, multitasking abilities, organizational and technical skills are required. Duties and Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Supports the Dean of Spiritual Formation, Director of Student Missions, Director of Discipleship and the Director of University Counseling and other assigned individuals with administrative duties.
- Must have sound judgment with sensitive information and adhere to high standards of confidentiality.
- Must be able to multi task and be able to prioritize work.
- Provide immediate assistance and information to drop in traffic creating a welcoming, personable atmosphere.
- Performs a variety of administrative support duties such as printing, faxing, scanning, and ensuring office equipment is maintained in working condition and has the necessary supplies for operation.
- Perform accounting support to all of the Campus Ministries entities.
- Administrate the chapel graduation system for chapel and online chapel.
- Supervise the Campus Ministries Work Study students.
- Assist in room and vehicle reservations in Master Scheduler for all Campus Ministries events.
- Assist in managing Campus Ministries daily office operations.
- Other duties assigned
- Minimum of two years of experience supporting a business office and executives with administrative tasks preferred. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite software applications and able to use other corporate software.
- Able to demonstrate discretion and maintain confidentiality in accordance with university policies and administrative needs.
- Approachable and proactive in delivering prompt, accurate, and excellent customer service. Must meet deadlines.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and is highly motivated to achieve goals.
- Basic math skills and accurate record keeping required.
Nature of Work Environment
- Tasks involve the ability to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work. This may involve some lifting, carrying, moving, pushing and/or pulling of objects/materials of light weight (20-40 pounds).
- Work occasional irregular hours, including some nights and weekends.
- Tasks may involve extended periods of time at a keyboard or workstation.
Review of applications will continue until the position is filled.
Colorado Christian University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status. CCU does reserve the right to exercise preference on the basis of religion in all of its employment practices. All employees who work at CCU must demonstrate a spiritual testimony consistent with our evangelical mission and follow our lifestyle expectations.Benefits
Colorado Christian University offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees. The benefit programs include: group health-dental-life insurance, 403b plan, paid vacation, paid sick leave, tuition waiver program, paid holidays, short-term disability, long-term disability, and a leave of absence program.